Shiseido Professional Crystallizing Straight is an innovative new technique from Japan to make frizzy, curly or wavy hair completely straight while preserving the hair's health. The H1+H2 line is for normal or resistant hair. This 2 step straight permanent system contains H1 STRAIGHTENER & H2 NEUTRALIZER, which are permanent solutions that are used with a hot hair iron to make your hair smooth, shiny & straight. Leaves hair shiny, smooth and silky straight for up to 2 months. Suitable for men & women.
- Innovative technology to straighten hair while preserving hair's health
- Leaves hair shiny, smooth and silky
- For Normal to Resistant Hair
- Includes H1 Straightener + H2 Neutralizer
HOW TO USE
- Shampoo hair & dry hair thoroughly
- Divide hair into 4 sections
For first applications:
- Begin at the nape of the neck, use a tint brush to apply H1 Straightener cream
rapidly section by section along the lengths of the hair, stopping 1-2 cm from scalp.
Avoid tension on the hair.
CAUTION: Getting it on the scalp could cause irritation & hair for breakage
- Coat the entire hair evenly & comb straight through with a wide-toothed comb
- Let it set at room temperature for 10 to 20 minutes
- If the hair has already been relaxed, only apply on the re-growth
- Repeat applications on remaining sections in the same manner
- Ensure the cream is distributed well throughout the hair
- Smooth with fingers or side of hand to ensure enough product is spread through
hair & it remains straight
- Continue smoothing hair with fingers during recommended development time:
> Leave on for 15 minutes at room temperature on very resistant natural hair,
resistant natural hair & natural hair
> Leave on for 10 minutes at room temperature on sensitized hair
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water until the product is completely removed,
carefully washing roots
- Towel dry the hair thoroughly
- Set it with flat iron below 180°C/360°F, heating each section for 2 seconds to
H2 Neutralizing Cream
- Coat hair with H2 Neutralizer, ensuring coverage from roots to ends of hair
CAUTION: If hair isn't coated thoroughly/sufficiently, can cause hair
- Leave it for 2 to 3 minutes while lightly combing
- Smooth down regularly so that hair remains straight during development time
- Thoroughly rinse out H2 Neutralizer cream
NOTE: Use a timer. The application time must be counted as part of the total development time. Total development time is 20 minutes for natural hair (including application time). Never leave the Shiseido smoothing cream in contact with the hair for more than 20 minutes
400g x 2
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I used this for the first time and left it on for the recommended 20 minutes including application time. Did not result in pin straight hair but the frizz is goneeeee. And my hair is sooo easily manageable now. Strongly recommend!
Did the hair straightening myself and was pretty easy to do. I followed the instructions on the bags and YouTube videos. The straightening cream and neutralizer worked really well for me and I have used about half of them. For reference, I have long, thick, wavy hair. Since these are hair chemicals, it would obviously have that chemical smell, most especially the H1 straightener, so make sure that you are working in a well-ventilated area - I was in the washroom, kept the door open, and the vent was on the whole time. The #2 neutralizing cream had a hot oil/conditioner scent so it was easier to deal with. It had been a week since I have used it and so far so good! I had been washing my hair daily (after the recommended 3 days no wash after treatment) and my hair looks healthy and straight. Expecting for these results to last for at least 4-6 months, based on previous rebonding experience but with different straightening cream. As for the seller, hair square, I had no problems whatsoever. This was my first time purchasing from them and I'm glad I did. I ordered June 21st with the basic/regular shipping speed to Calgary, got a shipping confirmation on June 23rd, and received the package via CanadaPost on June 30th. I have no complaints at all and would definitely order from them again if I need other products and once I finish the other half of the creams. Overall great product, legit seller, and good shipping!
Ordered during COVID-19 for the very first time from this store since the stores/salons I usually shop from are closed. Owners were very accommodating. I would order again.
Only took 1.5hr and it worked!
Wow!! Really amazing product from Japan! I have tried others one but they weren't affective as this authentic one. Would recommend if u are looking to get your hair really straight.
Awesome, and Jessica is an excellent operator! I will buy from Hair Square again...
I love this product. I got this product about 8 months ago and I wanted to see how my hair would hold up after a second touch up and so far I have to say this product is amazing. I have very coarse African textured hair and it works like a wonder. I stopped using relaxers about 5 years ago and wanted to have my hair permanently straight. I did a lot of research and came by Japanese Hair straightening and I have to say it is one of the best decisions I have made for my hair in a long time. I love it and I'm happy I found an alternative to relaxers.